to solve your problem
• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
• Oversee a social media strategy
• Write and optimize content for social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
• Write copy for email marketing campaigns
• Analyze and execute marketing and advertising briefs.
• Ensure that campaigns are delivered on time and strategically aligned with client’s brief.
• Works on parallel with account managers on advertising campaigns to prepare final proposals.
•Bachelor degree of any of the following subjects
Marketing, Advertising, Communications.
• 2+ Year of experience in a similar role.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
•Creativity and commercial awareness.
• Establish relationships with new clients.
• Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
• Presenting creative work to the client, including new business pitches.
• Build strong and long-term relationships with key client accounts by acting as the day-today primary contact.
•Manage project process from briefing to strategy to creative to final execution.
• Develop strong and effective partnerships with Creative and Production team members to ensure effective project development and delivery.
• Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns.
• Bachelor degree of any of the following subjects
Marketing, Advertising, Communications and Business/Management.
• 2+ Years of experience in a similar role.
• Negotiation and project management skills.
• Strong attention to details , team work, time management and crew.
• Initiative combined with commercial awareness.
• Excellent leadership qualities.
Digital Marketing Manager
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
Design, build and maintain our social media presence
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
Adwords Certified Is a Must
Leads generation specialist
Proven working experience in digital marketing
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Senior Back End/Laravel Web Developer
·Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
·Building reusable code and libraries for future use
·Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
·Implementation of security and data protection
·Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
·Understanding accessibility and security compliance
·User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
·Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
·Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
·Data migration, transformation, and scripting
·Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
·Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
·Proficient knowledge of a PHP language
·Proficient knowledge of a Laravel 5 Framework is a MUST
·Building secure APIs
·Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
· Understanding of OWASP security principles is a plus
Senior Front End Web Developer
·Develop new user-facing features
·Build reusable code and libraries for future use
·Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
·Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
·Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
·Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
Ajax, Bootstrap, Git, JQuery, HTML 5, CSS3, UI/UX Implementation.
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.