Branding Guideline On Social Media
When it comes to marketing, it’s all about branding.
When you’re on the way in establishing your brand identity, you have to make sure that you have a cohesive branding guideline.
- Branding guideline is an essential part of your branding process so the clients can perceive your brand the way you want. As people are usually looking forward to dealing with companies that have clear and strong branding theme.
- Provide Context for your company overall strategy on social media.
- Branding guideline helps to avoid any sort of confusion and make it sure that your employees understand ad perform their tasks the way reflect your company.
- In your crisis time, branding guideline will provide you with protection for your brand’s reputation on social media.
It’s too important to keep consistency in your look and the guideline reflects your values.
These typically go over the do’s and don’ts of using a logo and also shares the colors of the brand as well as the other things.
These guides help create uniformity and take a business from being just a company, to becoming a brand.
The essential elements of the branding guideline are: A brief of your company explaining
- Who you are?
- What’re your vision and mission?
- What do you offer on social media?
- What’re your values you need to show?
- What’s your brand tone (voice and image)?
After answering the previous questions you have to define the theme of your visuals and artworks. Visuals include logo, the general theme of your designs including header and footer. The colors of your visuals whatever the photos or designs should match with your general identity.